Osteoarthritis: a story of close relationship between bone and cartilage
- Osteoarthritis: new approaches
M. C. Hochberg, USA
- Osteoarthritis and comorbidities
L. I. Alekseeva, E. L. Nasonov, Russia
- Osteoarthritis pathophysiology: similarities and dissimilarities with other rheumatological diseases and the role of subchondral bone
J. A. Roman-Blas, G. Herrero-Beaumont, Spain
- Role of imaging in osteoarthritis: diagnosis, prognosis, and follow-up
A. Guermazi, F. W. Roemer, H. K. Genant, USA and Germany
- Osteoarthritis treatments: where do we stand at the moment?
C. Roubille, J. Martel-Pelletier, J. P. Pelletier, Canada
- Knee replacement for osteoarthritis: facts, hopes, and fears
L. S. Lohmander, Sweden and Denmark
- Disease-modifying osteoarthritis drugs (DMOADs): what are they and what can we expect from them?
A. J. Barr, P. G. Conaghan, United Kingdom
- The economic weight of osteoarthritis in Europe
M. Hiligsmann, J. Y. Reginster, The Netherlands and Belgium
- Can normal age-related changes in cartilage be distinguished from early osteoarthritic changes?
L. A. Alekseeva, Russia – J. P. A. Arokoski, Finland – F. N. Birrell, United Kingdom – S. Bölükbaş i, Turkey – O. P. Bortkevych, Ukraine – P. Horák, Czech Republic – A. El Maghraoui, Morocco – A. Mahmoud Ali Elsayed, Egypt – A. Migliore, Italy – T. Pap, Germany – J. del Pino-Montes, Spain – C. A. F. Zerbini, Brazil
- Nonpharmacological treatments in osteoarthritis
E. Kon, Italy
- Long overlooked: the role of subchondral bone in osteoarthritis
pathophysiology and pain
D. M. Findlay, Australia
- Clinical research in osteoarthritis: what’s new?
X. Chevalier, F. Eymard, France