Hypertension and cardiovascular prevention: where are combinations going?
- Hypertension management: achievements and further needs
Prise en charge de l’hypertension : acquis et perspectives
G. Mancia, Italy
- Why do we need antihypertensive combinations?
R. E. Schmieder Germany
- Antihypertensive combinations: what is missing? »
J. Blacher, France
- When more than two drugs are needed to further decrease blood pressure
A. Greenstein, K. Khavandi, T. Heagerty, United Kingdom
- Treating both hypertension and dyslipidemia: a synergistic approach
N. R. Poulter, United Kingdom
- Antihypertensive treatment in ischemic heart disease: is there an ideal pill?
E. V. Shlyakhto, Russia
- Is fixed-combination antihypertensive therapy needed in post-stroke patients?
J. Chalmers, H. Arima, Australia
- Which patients should benefit from ACE inhibitor–b-blocker therapy?
K. Amosova, Ukraine
- Multiple-drug combinations in hypertension and cardiovascular prevention: should they be used in primary or secondary prevention?
M. Alami, Morocco – C. Amodeo, Brazil – I. Attia, Egypt – M. Bastos, Portugal – A. Bhagwat, India – K. J. Filipiak, Poland – R. O’Hanlon, Ireland – E. J. Ramos, Philippines – H. A. Remah Mohammed, Saudi Arabia – M. Rizzo, Italy – R. S. Tan, Singapore – S. L. Tokgozoglu, Turkey – M. Vrablik, Czech Republic
- Optimizing combination therapy for cardiovascular protection: evidence from landmark trials
N. Clavreul, France
- Combinations in hypertension and cardiovascular prevention: are they additive or synergistic? »
S. Taddei, Italy
- Can genetics influence the choice of antihypertensive combination therapy?
P. Hamet, J. Tremblay, Canada